The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is accepting applications for Box Office Manager. Primary duties and requirements include:
- Provide direct - daily, management, supervision, training and direction of staff.
- Responsible for day to day operations within the box office including work assignments, communication of information regarding ticketing, sales goals, shows, pricing, discounts, and information from other departments.
- Responsible for communication and adherence of Box Office and DCPA policies within the department.
- Respond to patron ticketing needs or issues
- Responsible for the interview and hiring process for new Box Office agents.
- Responsible for scheduling of staff.
- Responsible for staff meeting minutes and updates for staff on the intranet.
- Ability to respond quickly, positively, professionally and confidently within a very busy and high paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years previous box office or call center experience. Previous management/leadership experience of similar size and scope to the DCPA Box Office staff. Expert knowledge in Microsoft products; working knowledge of SharePoint. Strong customer service and sales background required.
This position is a full-time position with benefits. Submit resume and salary requirements via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by March 16, 2014
No Phone Calls Please.
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.