This is Mid Level Facilities Operations Engineer position typically gained from four to seven years experience. The Engineer II reports directly to the Director of Engineering and is expected to be actively involved in the day-to-day repair and maintenance, fabrication, installation and operations of the facilities and related equipment.
- Tracks and performs Preventative Maintenance tasks and makes repairs as necessary.
- Familiarity with Johnson Controls Metasys Automation system a plus
- Ability to utilize computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and building automation software with some level of proficiency.
- A portion of time is spent lifting, moving, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and holding when making repairs, climbing on ladders. Carrying and/or lifting approximately 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds occurs at times (TV's, furniture, etc.)
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions such as shoveling snow.
- Must be able stand on feet for extended periods of time including standing on ladders, platforms or scaffold.
- Must be available for On-Call and after hours response to trouble calls. This does require a 30 minute response time to be on premise.
- High School Education with diploma or GED
- Valid Colorado Drivers License
This is a full time position with benefits reporting to the Director of Engineering.
Download full job description.
Please email your resume and salary requirements/hourly wage to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2013.
No Phone Calls Please.
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.