Donate Your Tickets
If you can't make the show, you can donate your tickets back to us and receive a tax break. Simply complete our form below and submit it at least one hour before your ticketed performance. All necessary information is printed on your ticket. You will receive an email confirmation of your donation. Please retain this confirmation for your records. Remember: If you're a subscriber, you receive free exchange privileges.
That means you can swap your tickets from one date of a show to another date of the same show with 24 hours’ notice. Contact the Box Office at at 800.641.1222 (locals can call 303.893.4100 or TTY 303.893.9582) during business hours (Mon-Sat 10am-6pm) to exchange your tickets.
Ticket donations are only eligible for tickets to Theatre Company and Broadway shows. Tickets excluded from this policy include:
- Group ticket purchases
- Shows identified as "not valid" by the show's production company
- Other productions at the Denver Performing Arts Complex (opera, ballet, symphony, etc.)
- Tickets returned less than one hour prior to the ticketed event (see ticket for start time)
We thank you for your donation! DONATE NOW
Ticket Donation Requests
Not-for-profit organizations holding fundraising events can apply for ticket vouchers to a DCPA show. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific show requests. We ask that you read the following guidelines to ensure a smooth application process:
- The request must be submitted by the end of the month that is two months prior to the date of the event or deadline (example: a request for an event held July 15 must be submitted by May 31).
- Requests must be submitted on company letterhead.
- The date and details of the event should be in the letter.
- If a donation is required by a specific date to meet printing or production deadlines, it should also be stated in the donation request letter.
- Donation requests will be confirmed in writing and are processed and approved at the beginning of the month prior to the month of the event.
- The approval letter will include a ticket voucher and relevant marketing materials for the show.
- NOTE: The marketing material (rack card, bookmark, etc.) is NOT the voucher. Expired vouchers will not be replaced. Restrictions may apply for the use of the vouchers (example: no Saturday shows). Please read ALL of the enclosed materials and fine print.
Submissions may be sent via email (in Word or PDF format), fax or mail to:
Community and Audience Engagement Manager
Denver Center for the Performing Arts
1101 13th Street
Denver, CO 80204
Due to the high volume of requests, we ask that you do not call or send a follow up letter or email. We process inquiries as quickly and efficiently as we can.
Thank you for your interest and good luck in your fundraising endeavors!