Engage your students with the power of performance. We'll show you how.
We offer customized training sessions to meet your goals:
- Learn to integrate arts into your curriculum
- Engage multiple learning styles
Drama and Theatre Training
- Develop new drama curriculum
- Learn master techniques for the classroom and the rehearsal process
- Improve body language and control nerves
- Protect your voice in classroom and playground settings
Contact us to get started at 303.893.6006
Spark a love of theatre in your students and help them connect with the world around them
Sign up for a student matinee or backstage tour
2017/18 Student Matinees On Sale Now
Behind the Scenes Tour
Go deeper into the experience
Get a glimpse at the in-house production for our Theatre Company and explore what goes on behind the scenes at the Denver Performing Arts Complex on one of our guided tours. Customized for your group’s schedule and interests, we’ll take you through performance spaces, costume, scenery, props, and other design studios throughout the complex.
Tours are for groups of 10 or more and cost $8 a person.
BOOK A TOUR NOW
Please note: Due to performance related activities, theatre access changes daily and access may not be available for all spaces.
Find out how a career in the theatre really works.
Take a backstage tour, watch a Theatre Company technical rehearsal, and talk with our Education and Production staffs in a three-hour immersion into the world of theatre to experience how a play is staged. Middle and high school student groups of up to 30 are invited to participate.
Career Shadowing Schedule:
10:30am-12pm: Tour of the facilities
12-1pm: Technical rehearsal
Contact us or call 303.893.6006 for more information.
Our customized Dramatic Learning™ programs truly bring the power of the theatre into the classroom, for any age and for any subject.
Bring your curriculum to life with our arts integration programming, fully customized to fit every teacher's needs. Our theatre instructors apply interactive, immersive theatre-based ACTivities™ that encourage critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and address multiple learning styles.
Contact us or call 303.893.6006 to get started.
Dramatic Learning™ sessions may be held in your classroom or off-site in our educational facility. Every session is customized to the teacher’s curriculum. Costs cover 30 students (though more students may participate for an additional fee).
- Integrates the arts into your curriculum.
- Helps students discover principles in math, science, social studies, language arts and health.
- Shows your students how the arts express a wide range of human experiences and encourages them to make connections to their own cultural heritages.
- Incorporates problem solving, critical and imaginative thinking while applying to multiple learning styles.
- Meets the new Colorado Academic Standards.
Stage 1: Workshop
Prices start at $75 per workshop*
One 45- to 60-minute individual workshop tailored or chosen from pre-existing topics. Up to five workshops can be scheduled per day.
Stage 2: Package
Prices start at $150*
Three to five consecutive (45- to 60-minute) classroom workshops on these topics:
- Colorado History
- Civil Rights
- Historical Biography
- Immigration Experience
- Water Cycle
- Plant Cycle
- Digestive System
- Page to Stage (Literacy)
- Financial Literacy
- Introduction to Shakespeare
Stage 3: Professional Development Partnership
Prices start at $100*
Integrate Dramatic Learning™ into your teaching style by teaming with our instructors to research, develop and teach the curriculum of your choice. We’ll join you for eight or more 45- to 60-minute sessions and, depending on the length of the partnership, you may be eligible to receive two renewal credits through the Colorado Department of Education. Prerequisite: Stage 2 or 3 (above).
* Design workshops may incur additional costs for materials.