Saturday Night Alive is the night out in Denver and one of the most highly-anticipated social events of the year.
Saturday Night Alive brings together a sellout crowd of 800 leaders from the Denver community for a memorable event.
Your support helps nurture tomorrow’s stars – of stage, classroom, workplace and the world. Thank you!
MARCH 4, 2017
Events of the Evening
||Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
|Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex lobby
||The Stage Theatre
||Desserts and dancing
Silver Table | $10,000
- VIP Table of ten with table placard and preferred theatre seating
- Full page ad or acknowledgment in the Saturday Night Alive program
- Invitation for four to the Patron Party and auction preview at Westin Downtown Denver
- Recognition from the stage and inclusion in video presentation
BMW Patron ticket | $2,500 per person
All patron ticket benefits plus:
- Ticket to Entertainer Meet & Greet reception
- Transportation to and from event provided by Murray BMW of Denver
Patron ticket | $1,000 per person
All individual ticket benefits plus:
- Preferred theatre seating
- Invitation to the Patron Party and Auction Preview at the Westin Downtown Denver
- Invitation to pre-event Patron reception
- Overnight hotel accommodations on March 4 plus brunch on Sunday, March 5 OR contribute more to the DCPA with a larger tax deduction
Individual ticket | $600 per person
Extremely limited. Please call 303.446-4812 for availability.
- Event ticket including cocktails, auction, dinner, entertainment, and dancing
The 37th Annual Saturday Night Alive will feature Tony Award–winning choreographer and dancer Savion Glover.
The choreographer and legendary tap dancer has inspired Broadway fans for decades, starting his career at age 12 as The Tap Dance Kid and continuing with Black and Blue, Jelly’s Last Jam and Bring in ‘da Noise, Bring in ‘da Funk, which garnered him a Tony for Best Choreography. He received another Best Choreography nomination in 2016 for his work on Shuffle Along, or, the Making of the Musical Sensation of 1921 and All That Followed. He was also recently featured on Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance.
Glover's fast footwork and amazing rhythms continue to influence the lives of young people through his HooFeRzCLuB School for Tap, as well as visiting schools across the country to spread enthusiasm for dance and arts education as a whole.
Saturday Night Alive includes an extensive, high-end silent auction with more than 100 items valued at $1,000 or more, including trips around the world, jewelry, art and sports memorabilia, and the highly-anticipated surprise boxes.
2017 Saturday Night Alive driven by Presenting Sponsor
Please contact us at 303.446.4813 for Saturday Night Alive sponsorship information.
| Platinum Sponsor
| Emerald Sponsor
| Gold SponsorSNA17 Sponsors
| Silver Sponsor
Thank you to our 2017 Event Sponsors
Surprise Box Sponsor: Kendra Scott
Saturday Night Alive has been a success for 36 years thanks in large part to our dedicated volunteers.
2017 Saturday Night Alive Leadership Committee
L. Roger & Meredith Hutson
Event Vice Chairs:
Lyn & Dr. Michael Schaffer
Silent Auction Chairs:
Susan & Steve Struna
David Young, MD, & Sylvia Young, President and CEO, HealthONE
Faye & Reginald Washington, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children