The weekly digital lottery is now open to accept entries for first week of performances
Denver Center for the Performing Arts Broadway division has announced that Anastasia will host a weekly digital ticket lottery during the upcoming Denver engagement, offering fans the chance to purchase a limited number of $25 tickets available for each performance. Anastasia plays The Buell Theatre from August 7-18 to close the 2018-19 DCPA Broadway season. The weekly digital lottery is accepting entries NOW for the first week of performances.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit luckyseat.com/anastasia
- Entrants who have been selected will be notified via email or text.
- Only one entry per person per performance. Duplicate entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Entries for each performance will be accepted until 10 a.m. MDT on the Monday prior to each week of performances.
DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION:
- Entries for the lottery for each performance will be accepted until 10 a.m. MDT on the Monday prior to each week of performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent via e-mail at approximately 11 a.m. MDT each Monday. Notification texts will also be sent out to winners who provided their phone number when entering and consented to receiving Lucky Seat related texts.
- If you didn’t receive notification via email, you can use our result checker which will update at approximately 12:30 p.m. MDT on each Monday after the drawing.
- Tickets for all performances must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. MDT on the Monday prior to each week of performances.
- Winning tickets not purchased by 4 p.m. MDT on each Monday will be forfeited.
- Tickets cannot be combined with any other offer and are not valid on previously purchased tickets.
- Seat locations awarded by the lottery are subject to availability and may not be seated together.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at The Buell Theatre box office will call beginning one hour prior to the purchased performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Anastasia in Denver: Ticket information
From the Tony Award-winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime, this dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love and family. Anastasia features a book by celebrated playwright Terrence McNally, a lush new score by Stephen Flaherty (music) and Lynn Ahrens (lyrics) with direction by Tony Award-winner Darko Tresnjak.
- Writers: Anastasia features a book by celebrated playwright Terrence McNally, a lush new score by Stephen Flaherty (music) and Lynn Ahrens (lyrics) with direction by
- Director: Tony Award-winner Darko Tresnjak
- Dates: August 7-18
- Where: Buell Theatre
- Age recommendation: 7 and up
- Tickets: Available by calling 303-893-4100, in person in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex at 14th and Curtis streets or, online by clicking here:
Please be advised that the Denver Center for the Performing Arts – denvercenter.org – and Lucky Seat are the ONLY authorized ticket providers for ANASTASIA in Denver. Ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party run the risk of overpaying or purchasing illegitimate tickets. Patrons should be aware that the DCPA is unable to reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets and is unable to contact patrons with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance. Patrons found in violation of the DCPA Ticket Purchase and Sale Terms and Policies may have all of their tickets canceled.
Anastasia: Photo gallery
More about Anastasia:
From the Tony Award®-winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime and inspired by the beloved films, Anastasia is the new Broadway musical that’s “one of the most gorgeous shows in years!” (New York Observer). This dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
The Anastasia creative team includes Peggy Hickey (Choreography), Alexander Dodge (Set Design), Linda Cho (Costume Design), Donald Holder (Lighting Design), Peter Hylenski (Sound Design), Aaron Rhyne (Projection Design), Charles G. LaPointe (Hair/Wig Design), Joe Dulude II (Makeup Design), Tom Murray (Music Supervision), Lawrence Goldberg (Music Direction), Doug Besterman (Orchestrations), David Chase (Dance Arranger), casting by Telsey + Company/Craig Burns, CSA.
Anastasia completed its two-year Broadway run on March 31, 2019, at the Broadhurst Theatre (235 West 44th St/). Critics exclaimed “Ahrens and Flaherty have chosen the right moments to musicalize, and their score here sounds complete and full — one of the season’s strongest! (NBC)” and “Smartly adapted by Terrence McNally, Anastasia is a sweeping adventure, romance and historical epic whose fine craftsmanship will satisfy musical-theater fans (Time Out)”. The new musical has played to sold out crowds on Broadway and across North America on its first national tour, in addition to garnering multiple Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle awards and nominations.
The National Tour of Anastasia is produced by Stage Entertainment, Bill Taylor (Sister Act, Rocky), Tom Kirdahy (It’s Only A Play, The Visit), Hunter Arnold (Kinky Boots, Spring Awakening), 50 Church Street Productions, The Shubert Organization, Elizabeth Dewberry & Ali Ahmet Kocabiyik, Carl Daikeler, Warner/Chappell Music, 42nd Club/Phil Kenny, Judith Ann Abrams Productions, Broadway Asia/Umeda Arts Theater, Peter May, David Mirvish, Sandi Moran, Seoul Broadcasting System, LD Entertainment/Sally Cade Holmes, Seriff Productions, Van Dean, Tamar Climan and in association with Hartford Stage.
For more information, please visit www.anastasiathemusical.com