In this ongoing series, we briefly introduce you to the actors performing in our plays in a fun way. Episode 66: Meet Ben and Noah Radcliffe, 15-year-old identical twins from Meridan, Conn., who are actors, singers and classical pianists. Their grandfather is Randy Burns, a noted 1960s Greenwich Village folk singer. The brothers play twins Sam and Eric in the DCPA Theatre Company’s new adaptation of the William Golding classic “Lord of the Flies.” Here, they talk about how they fell into acting, how change starts with homeless puppies, and Ben offers a demo from an original piano composition. Lord of the Flies plays through Nov. 2 in the Space Theatre. Call 303-893-4100, or go to www.denvercenter.org. Video by John Moore and David Lenk. Run time: 2 minutes.
And, hey: Check out our new media outlet at MyDenverCenter.Org
Ben and Noah Radcliffe in ‘Lord of the Flies.’ Photos by John Moore.
Meet the cast episodes from the 2013-14 season:
Death of a Salesman
Just Like Us
Jackie & Me
The Most Deserving
A Christmas Carol
The Legend of Georgia McBride
Lord of the Flies: Ticket information
Performances run through Nov. 2
303-893-4100, or go to the Denver Center’s web site at www.DenverCenter.Org
Our Previous Lord of the Flies coverage on Denver CenterStage:
- The scenic canvas of ‘Lord of the Flies’: Fire, smoke, rocks … and blood
- Video: Montage of scenes from Lord of the Flies
- Video: John Moore’s photo essay on Lord of the Flies
- Podcast: Running Lines with Dialect Coach Kathy Maes, Charlie Franklin and Matt Gumley
- First look: ‘Lord of the Flies’ opens in previews
- ‘Lord of the Flies’: A ‘Morality Thriller’ opens rehearsals
- First look: Lord of the ‘Fires’!
- Denver Center’s full 2014-15 season announcement