The deadline to use ticket credits for shows cancelled due to COVID-19 has been extended to December 31, 2023. For patrons who experienced multiple show cancellations, your credits have been consolidated for easier redemption.
Here’s how to find your COVID-related credit information:
- Login to your account and click into Order History
- Look for the order Created on 2021-06-22
- Click the Order Number. You should see “Credit for Event Cancellation”
- Click View Printer-Friendly Invoice toward the bottom of the page to review the full order details. The invoice will show you your gift card number, redemption code, and credit amount. Save this PDF or make note of these numbers.
When you are ready to use your credit:
- Select the tickets, subscription package, class, or donation you’d like to purchase. Go through the purchase path as normal.
- When you reach the Billing Info section on the Check Out page, click the Redeem button under the headline “Use your Gift Certificate or Cancellation Credit Here.”
- Select Credit for Event Cancellation
- Input the gift certificate number, the redemption code, and the amount you’d like to use on the order and click Continue to Checkout
If you have questions, please contact the Box Office.