Experience recent updates to our storied performance spaces
Get an in-depth look at the Denver Performing Arts Complex venues, including the newly renovated Bonfils Theatre Complex. During this expertly guided 90-minute tour, you will:
- Learn about the creation of the Arts Complex and the resident companies based there
- Discover public art pieces throughout the Arts Complex and their origins
- Walk the ins and outs of the many unique performance spaces throughout the Complex
- Take a peek at Actor’s Alley, filled with murals of Broadway posters signed by touring cast members
- Experience updates to patron accessibility and technology in the Bonfils Theatre Complex
The Venues Tour takes place on Mondays at 10am
Discover the people and processes that bring theatre to life
It takes the time and talent of costume designers, set builders, propmakers and technical specialists to transform a show from an idea to a living piece of art. See for yourself during our expertly guided 90-minute tours.
In addition to an overview of the Complex and the venues, the Studio Tour will give guests an insider’s look at everything from set model miniatures and costumes-in-progress to up-close set pieces and props galore in the production shops of the DCPA.
The Studio Tour takes place on Saturdays at 10am
Tickets are $12 per person and must be reserved online in advance.
Guests will meet their tour ambassador in the lobby of the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex, located within the Arts Complex at Speer & Arapahoe (see map)