We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you and our employees. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place.
Therefore, you must follow all current rules and regulations while on DCPA premises and at DCPA events. By visiting any of the DCPA facilities or attending DCPA events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Ticket Purchase and Sale Terms and Policies
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) makes our performances widely accessible and available. We also operate in accordance with laws which regulate ticket sales for public benefit. To support DCPA’s operations, the terms and policies below apply to ticket purchases and sales.
- Tickets purchased from a source other than DCPA may be lost, stolen, fake, or otherwise violate our terms or policies. Such tickets will not be honored.
- The DCPA does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any third party reseller (such as brokers or individuals). www.denvercenter.org is the only official online ticketing provider for the DCPA.
- Tickets may not be sold for more than face value. Limited exceptions for charitable events may be made, only with DCPA’s prior consent.
- Fraudulent, misleading or other unlawful conduct in a ticket purchase or sale is a basis for legal enforcement. DCPA reserves the right to provide authorities with account holder information for investigation or prosecution of a ticket purchase or sale.
- Proposed purchases in excess of 10 tickets may be referred to the DCPA Group Sales Department, and are subject to service fees and management approval.
- All productions have ticket purchase limits. The limit may be determined by account, household, credit card, IP address, email address, street address, or other method. In the event that a person or organization purchases more than the limit, DCPA may revoke and unsell all or part of the excess and issue a refund.
- DCPA reserves the right to not sell a ticket to any person or organization if we have knowledge or reason to believe, by virtue of the buying process, the buyer’s behavior or for other reason, that the purchase is for resale or would otherwise violate DCPA’s terms, policies or applicable laws. We also reserve the right to not honor a ticket that DCPA knows or has reason to believe has been purchased in violation of our terms, policies or applicable laws.
- Ticket purchasers who are identified as having violated the DCPA’s terms, policies or having purchased with the intent to violate the DCPA’s terms and policies may have their accounts closed, tickets revoked, admission refused, delivery method changed without prior notification, and/or future purchases refused. Tickets may be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- DCPA will post updates to these terms and policies from time to time, and may supplement them for a particular performance. If you have any questions about our terms or policies or a ticket purchase, please telephone the DCPA Box Office at 303.893.4100.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions, which apply to all ticket orders facilitated by DCPA Ticket Services. Please note: Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings, dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change at any time. Services fees apply to phone, internet and group purchases.
Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges
- No cancellations or refunds. Verify all information (title, date, time, seat selection, etc.) before ordering. Orders are subject to approval.
- Exchanges are available up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance time for subscribers (free) and single ticket buyers ($5 per ticket fee). There are no exchanges on group tickets. Exchanges may be made between dates for a show for which you currently hold tickets and are at the discretion of DCPA Ticket Services, subject to availability.
A 15% service fee is applied to online and phone sales and is proportionate to the ticket price. Fees are waived when buying in person.
Why do we charge service fees?
Our service charge covers the cost of selling tickets. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Card fees
- Fees to license Audience View as our ticketing platform and “shopping cart” provider
- Servers to host the ticketing provider
- Email service to deliver tickets electronically
- Ticket agents to sell, seat and process all orders
- Robust ticket review to ensure that individuals do not abuse the policies we have put in place to restrict secondary ticket brokers
We do not include our ticket fees in our base price for two reasons:
- To stay as transparent as possible to our patrons
- A portion of our base ticket price on Broadway touring shows is paid to Broadway producers, and they are not entitled to a portion of our hard cost to sell a ticket.
We have chosen to waive fees when you purchase at our counter location. This allows individuals with price sensitivity a way in which to avoid fees and provides a nice customer service option. Our Box Office Counter is in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex lobby, located at the northwest corner of the Denver Performing Arts Complex at Speer Boulevard & Arapahoe Street.
Performances in city-owned venues include FDA tax.
Discounts are available to select productions with promotion codes. Restrictions apply.
(Note: the DCPA is not responsible for email delivery delays or failure.) Tickets will be delivered by email 10 days prior to your ticketed performance. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender’s list to ensure delivery. Some exceptions may apply.
Tickets held at Will Call may be picked up starting one hour prior to curtain at the performance venue’s box office. The box office may require a valid state or government issued photo ID at the time of pickup and reserves the right to not release ticket if the name on the ID does not match the name used to purchase tickets.
Late seating is at the discretion of the House Management and may not be available at all performances.
Cell phones, tablets and/or other electronic devices may not be used in the theatre.
Cameras and recording devices are not allowed to be used in the theatre.
No outside food or drinks are allowed in the theatres.
Children 4+ are welcome in our theatres.* Individual productions may offer age recommendations. It is always up to the parent / guardian to determine if an event is age appropriate. Each person entering, regardless of age, must be ticketed.
If a patron becomes disruptive, that patron and the group they arrived with may be asked to leave. No refunds.
*Select family-orientated productions permit children under the age of 4 to attend the performance. Please check when ordering.
The Box Office is open as follows:
- Ticket Counter: Tue-Sat, 12pm-6pm and one hour and a hlaf before the show at each theatre’s ticket counter.
- Phone lines: Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm. 303.893.4100
- E-mail: email@example.com
Closed major holidays.
Group Sales Ticketing & Payment Policy
Group Sales is available Tue-Sat, 9am-5pm:
- Phone: 303.446.4829
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. No purchase orders or money orders accepted. Remit payment by phone at 303.446.4829 or mail to: Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Attn: Group Sales, 1101 13th St., Denver, CO 80204.
Group reservations for single show orders require a 10% deposit at time of booking for shows that are over 12 weeks out. Ticket numbers may be adjusted up or down until final payment is made as long as the group minimum is still being met. (Note: Group Leaders booking 3 or more shows a season, do not require a deposit. Groups selling on Group Ticket Window Offers are exempt.)
Schools, Senior Organizations, and Recreational Centers that require prior sign-up, do not need to make a deposit.
Orders that are placed within 12 weeks of a show opening must be paid for in full at time of placement or a Group Ticket Window Offer may be setup.
- Balance due dates are clearly indicated on the invoice
- Balance reminders will be emailed within 12 weeks of the show
- Order balances must be paid off no later than 8 weeks from show opening
Failure to remit deposit or final payment:
If a deposit or final payment is not received by the due date or if alternate arrangements have not been made with Group Sales, the reservation is void and all remaining held seats will be released without further notice.
Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges:
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Refunds will only be issued if DCPA cancels a performance
Student Matinee Ticket Policy
Group Sales is available Tue-Sat, 9am-5pm:
- Phone: 303.446.4829
- E-mail: email@example.com
Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. No purchase orders or money orders. Remit payment by phone at 303.446.4829 or mail to: Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Attn: Group Sales, 1101 13th St., Denver, CO 80204
Student Matinee reservations are available by request on the student matinee web page. Submission of the order form is NOT a guarantee of a reservation. If you don’t get a reservation, you will be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
All Student Matinee seating is General Admission. School groups are sat at the discretion of the House Manager.
Schools are not required to make a deposit.
Orders placed within four weeks of show performance, balance due within two weeks. All other orders placed for student matinee season must make full payment within 60 days of receiving their invoice. (Note: Due dates are clearly indicated on your invoice.)
Failure to remit final payment:
If final payment is not received by the due date or if alternate arrangements have not been made with Group Sales, the reservation is void and all remaining held seats may be released without further notice.
Final payments are non-refundable. A letter of credit may be issued if DCPA cancels a performance or in extreme circumstances.
Accessible services are available: audio-description, sign interpretation, open captioning (Broadway only), wheelchair and companion seating, assistive listening devices and large-print programs. Braille versions of the program are available with two weeks’ notice. Please specify your needs when ordering tickets.
This website conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
To ensure the safety of guests, Arts & Venues has installed the Evolv touchless security screening system in the Buell Theatre, Ellie Caulkins Opera House and Boettcher Concert Hall.
All guests are strongly encouraged to arrive early; exterior doors open one hour prior to your ticketed performance.
For complete guidelines, please see Visitor Information at artscomplex.com.
Collection of Data
Your username, email address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. Like many websites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below.
Use of Data
By creating an account with us, you agree to allow us to send you marketing email. You may opt-out from receiving these emails at any time.
Editing or Deleting Your Account Information
We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account that you provided to us during registration by using your personal page configuration area. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting us. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted.
Prize(s): Two (2) ticket vouchers to May 31, Opening Night (7:30pm) performance of Riverdance
Entry Dates: May 28 – May 29
Entries Close: May 29 at 9:00am MT
Platforms: Facebook, Instagram
All entrants of The Denver Center for the Performing Arts Social Media-Based Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) must be Colorado residents, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win any prizes: Directors and employees of The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising agencies, and suppliers; and persons who are immediate family members of, or who live in the same household as, any person above.
No Entry Fee or Purchase to Enter
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
The Giveaway is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations; and it is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
The sponsor of the Giveaway is The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (the “DCPA”), located at 1101 13th St, Denver, Colorado 80204. The decisions of the DCPA representatives in all matters relating to the Giveaway are final.
Agreement to Abide by these Official Rules
By entering the Giveaway the entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules. By entering the Giveaway the entrant represents and warrants that he or she is eligible to do so based on eligibility requirements above in these Official Rules. The entrant also agrees to accept the decisions of the DCPA as final and binding as they relate to the Giveaway.
Each Giveaway is limited to one entry per person. To enter a Giveaway and to be eligible to win a prize in the Giveaway, you must meet the eligibility requirements above and complete the steps as outlined in the DCPA Giveaway social media post. If more than one entry is submitted by the same person for a particular Giveaway, each entry by that person will be disqualified.
Odds of Winning
The total number of eligible entries received by the DCPA determines the odds of winning a prize. Purchasing something from the DCPA does not increase the odds of winning.
Selection and Notification of Winner
The winner or each winner of the Giveaway (as applicable) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the DCPA. The DCPA will notify the winner within 48 hours following the winner’s selection by direct message on the social media platform where the entry is received. The DCPA is not responsible for and will have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to notification settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or message requests or for other reasons beyond the DCPA’s control; or a winner’s provision to the DCPA of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a prize winner (a) fails to claim the prize within the time period specified below, (b) is determined by the DCPA to be ineligible to win a prize, (c) does not complete and return an executed DCPA Winner’s Agreement within the specified timeframe, or (d) does not arrive at the designated time and place to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited by that person and an alternate prize winner may be selected by the DCPA. Receipt of the prize by the winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DETERMINATION), THE WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Time Period in which to Claim a Prize
A prize winner must claim his or her prize within 48 hours after being notified that he or she is a prize winner.
Prizes; Taxes and Expenses
No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. Each prize is non-transferable. No person other than the prize winner can be substituted as the winner of any prize. If a prize winner cannot accept a prize for which he or she was selected, the CPA will choose an alternative winner. The winner of a prize, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation, travel, parking, and state and federal taxes.
Prize Winner Permissions
By accepting a prize, the prize winner grants permission for the DCPA to publicize that fact, and use the winner’s name, likeness, social media handle, photograph, any video of the winner, and/or any audio of the winner’s voice in any of the DCPA’s advertising or promotional materials, without further compensation to the winner. In this section, references to the winner include the winner’s spouse, if applicable.
Suspension or Termination of a Giveaway; Substitution of Prizes
Every reasonable effort will be made to conduct the drawing, contact the winner(s), and award the prize(s) as scheduled; but weather, other acts of God, business necessities of the sweepstakes sponsor, or other factors may cause a change of the date these activities occur, or modification or termination of the Giveaway.
Limitation of Liability
Your entry into the Giveaway constitutes your agreement to release and hoId the DCPA and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers (as applicable) harmless against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or (a) you accepting, possessing, using, or misusing any awarded prize or any portion of the prize; (b) any type of technical failure related to the Giveaway; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; (d) the unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or otherwise related to the Giveaway; (e) the electronic error or human error in the Giveaway administration or the processing of entries.
The Giveaway, including these Official Rules, is governed by and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving any effect to any conflicts of laws provisions. Each entrant agrees that any appropriate state or federal court in Colorado has exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any case or controversy arising out of or related to the Giveaway, and is the proper forum in which to adjudicate the case or controversy. EXCEPT IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTRANT AND THE DCPA EACH KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND WILLINGLY (1) AGREE THAT ANY LITIGATION WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY; (2) AGREE THAT NEITHER PARTY WILL COMMENCE ANY LITIGATION WITH A THIRD PARTY AGAINST THE OTHER, OR JOIN WITH ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY LITIGATION RELATED TO ANY GIVEAWAY; AND (3) WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE GIVEAWAY. The DCPA and the entrant each waive the right to special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages.
Copies of Official Rules; Winners List
You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules or the name(s) of the winner(s) of a particular Giveaway by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Social Media-Based Giveaway, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts 1101 13th St, Denver, Colorado 80204. State that you are requesting a copy of these Official Rules and/or the list of winners of the Giveaway and state the date of the Giveaway. A request for the name(s) of the winner(s) of a particular Giveaway must be postmarked no later than two months after the end of each Giveaway.
Social Media Channel-Specific Rules
All giveaways sponsored by the DCPA on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. All rules and regulations pertaining to those platforms apply to each giveaway.
Education Terms and Conditions
We will continue to follow the current policies and procedures put in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to wear face masks at any time.
- All DCPA Education faculty and public facing staff are fully vaccinated for COVID_19 per the DCPA employee policy.
- All studio classrooms and common spaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Food is not allowed during classes.
If you or your student are not feeling well or are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath causing respiratory issues, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19: PLEASE STAY HOME and contact us at 303.446.4892 or firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Thank you for helping us all to stay safe!
IN CASE OF INFECTION OF EXPOSURE
- All students in close contact with an individual with a probably or confirmed COVID-19 case will be notified by phone and/or email.
- We recognize the COVID-19 pandemic is an ever evolving situation and will continue to monitor the data and recommendations provided to us by the CDC, Colorado Department of Health, and local leadership. If any programs must be adjusted due to increased cases, changes in regulations, or any infected student/ staff member, students and families will be notified of next steps including curriculum shifting to the virtual space.
Payment and Refund Policy:
Payment may be made by check payable to DCPA Education or by Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, American Express or Discover. A $5 non-refundable registration fee is collected. There will be a $25 charge for all returned checks.
Full tuition refunds are available with one week notice. A 75% refund is given for less than one week notice and up through the first day of class. Tuition refunds are not available after this time regardless of attendance.