Before Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical Comes to Town, test your memory — and that of your little elf — with some trivia based on the original 1964 classic television special.
- What is the name of the elf who wants to be a dentist?
- What is the name of the snowman narrator?
- What is Rudolph’s father’s name?
- What is the name of the coach of the Reindeer Games?
- Yukon Cornelius refers to the fog being “As thick as ______”?
- What is the name of the lion who rules the Island of Misfit Toys?
- On the Island of Misfit Toys, why is the cowboy a misfit toy?
- On the Island of Misfit Toys, why is the train a misfit toy?
- On the Island of Misfit Toys, what is the name of the toy jack-in-the-box?
- What is the name of the young doe (girl) reindeer that tells Rudolph he is cute?
- When Bumble has Rudolph and his family trapped in the cave, what animal noises does Hermey make to lure Bumble out?
- After Yukon Cornelius knocks Bumble unconscious with snow boulders, what does Hermey do to render Bumble harmless?
- After rescuing Rudolph and his family from Bumble, a terrible accident causes Yukon Cornelius and Bumble to fall off a cliff. Fortunately, neither was hurt in the incident. Why?
- Near the end of the show, Bumble displays a special skill. What is it?
- Sam The Snowman
- Coach Comet
- Peanut Butter
- King Moonracer
- He rides an ostrich
- He has square wheels on his caboose
- Pig Noises! Oink! Oink!
- He removes his teeth
- Bumbles Bounce
- He puts the star on the top of the Christmas trees
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical
Dec 16-18, 2022 • Buell Theatre