Dear Evan Hansen has struck a chord with audiences and critics everywhere, including The Washington Post who says Dear Evan Hansen is “one of the most remarkable shows in musical theatre history.” The New York Times calls it “a gut-punching, breathtaking knockout of a musical.” And NBC Nightly News declares the musical “an anthem resonating on Broadway and beyond.”
DIGITAL TICKET LOTTERY
Dear Evan Hansen will host a digital ticket lottery in each city on the First National Tour, starting with Denver, offering fans the chance to purchase a limited number of $25 tickets available for each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.luckyseat.com/dearevanhansen-denver/ 48 hours prior to the performance.
- The digital lottery will begin accepting entries 48 hours prior to each performance in Denver. Entries will be accepted until 9am MT the day before the performance.
- Winners and non-winners will be notified daily via email.
- Winners may then purchase up to two (2) tickets at $25 each.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm MT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in the customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4pm MT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at The Buell Theatre box office will call beginning one hour prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- Seat locations awarded by the lottery are subject to availability.
- Only one (1) entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
- Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
MUSICAL • DRAMA • TOUR LAUNCH
Thank You to Our Generous Broadway Season Sponsors
Support the DCPA Today!
On average, ticket sales only cover 42% of the work we do every day to bring the finest productions to life both on our stages and in the community. Every gift helps provide an abundance of unforgettable experiences.